Tuesday, November 08, 2005

things that erode my compassion for humanity....part 2

well, here's another to add to the list...
the bad news is here
...excerpt...

TOPEKA, Kan. - Revisiting a topic that exposed Kansas to nationwide ridicule six years ago, the state Board of Education approved science standards for public schools Tuesday that cast doubt on the theory of evolution.

The board's 6-4 vote, expected for months, was a victory for intelligent design advocates who helped draft the standards. Intelligent design holds that the universe is so complex that it must have been created by a higher power.


Fuck you. Fuck you, you ignorant sheep. You scared, simpleminded, superstitious cowards. I really hope someone sues to have evolution taught in sunday school. This is fucking ridiculous. I absolutely shiver with disgust as you congratulate yourselves for being "believers". I imagine Foxnews is rejoicing. Well, your american taliban gets another foothold. Another dull step for stupidity, another candle in the dark snuffed by you fucking morons. "Oh no! I can't stand consciousness, there must be some invisible father-figure to tell me what to do cause i'm lost and scared and can't think for myself! Offer me myths, contradictions, lies, whatever it takes to sooth the fear that maybe there is no reason but what we create ourselves!" As if you could even reach that level of self-awareness you shallow cocksuckers. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKYOU!

as Djlicious says..GET OVER IT

7 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger DM said...

Well stated.

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger djLicious said...

so that's what heard out here on the coast - the sound of RP's head exploding. expect brain showers this evening. low of 42.

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Bill said...

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger DM said...

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger rp said...

Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger GC said...

Kansas makes my brain hurt. Make the hurting stop, nuke them from orbit...

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger rp said...

bill hicks proposed Arizona Bay, I propose Lake Kansas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home