Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oil in a Jarhead

saw this on yahoo news..
Oil Execs to Be Asked to Justify Profits Let me get this straight, REPUBLICANS are going to call OIL CORPORATIONS to task for profits? REPUBLCIANS want to HELP POOR PEOPLE? No fucking way. Can you say PRESS STUNT TO SPIN REPUBLICANS AS GOOD GUYS considering all their current troubles (Delay indicted, Libby indicted, Jack Abramoff, poor response to Katrina, Frist under investigation...and on and on and on...)
Or maybe I'm just cynical. If you know better than I, please comment.

and I just finished "Jarhead" by Anthony Swofford. Djlicious previously recommended this book and I have to agree, it's great. I bought it sunday morning and found it difficult to put down. Please read before the Great Robot Assimilation comes and all you will be able to read is Isaac Asimov.

btw..monkeyradio.org is spinning an Amon Tobin block..Easy Muffin is currently playing. Awesome.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger djLicious said...

Wait, you mean the free market sometimes unfairly distributes wealth? Whaaaa? First I'm hearing of this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home