Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things that erode my compassion for humanity....

my new list starting with...
this
Poll: Bush would lose an election if held this year

Tuesday, October 25, 2005; Posted: 6:52 p.m. EDT (22:52 GMT)

President Bush would not get re-elected if an election were held this year, according to a CNN poll.

In the latest poll, 55 percent of the respondents said that they would vote for the Democratic candidate if Bush were again running for the presidency this year.


wow, and it hasn't even been a full year yet...well, suck it, fuckers, where were you a year ago?....you fucking idiots. "I don't want to hear the issues or nuance, show me your prayer-face! Give me some simple phrases to repeat! Tell me we're gonna "bring it on!" Hurry up cause The Apprentice is on soon!"

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger djLicious said...

filp-floppers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home