Wednesday, December 06, 2006

powerbars and gatorade

to oblige those interested in activities related to my blogging absence...

Yes, it's good. No Chipmunk here, more like Lions, Tigers and Bears...
so yeah, IDR, powerbars and gatorade, man, powerbars and gatorade...
;)
and for theresa:
yes, F Blogger! I commented on your blog/comment on my blog but it's not showing up so here it is in case it isn't showing....

robotpacifier said...
yes, the extracurricular's are good. ;)
i still want special powers though!
flight, invisibility, something...

4 Comments:

At 5:32 AM , Blogger DM said...

SPECIAL POWER YOU SHOULD WISH FOR:
THE ABILITY TO TURN DOWN SEX.

 
At 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Good one, Diavoletto.
My super power would be the same as I Dream of Jeanie.

RP: I'm glad you're SO busy gettin busy that you don't have time to post. You were overdue. It's good to come up for air once in a while. ;-)

You been making music, or just operas? ;-P

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger djLicious said...

I had a superpower, but it broke off in the accident

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger rp said...

prog-rock operas, theresa, prog-rock operas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home