Tuesday, January 20, 2009



UPDATE: I work at a specialty high-end retail store during a recession. Despite that I do very little during the day, I still feel wasted when I get home. Not that my time is completely wasted at work because I draw alot. I have this 36" by 48" painting I'm working on for the Electro Shock Show. I don't have the energy to work on it when I get home and my most creative energy is in the morning. That's my prime creative time.
So the solution is to go to be early and wake up at 6am to have two solid hours of painting till I have to get ready for work. I wasn't sure how this would work out but it's turned out to be a good regimen.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM , Blogger penners said...

Can't wait to see your show in a week and a half!

:)

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger rp said...

Thank you, I'm glad you guys are coming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home