Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

What I'm thankful for...
Too much and too many to list.

Thanksgiving wrap-up:

Aunt Jan. I believe it was a combined effort with Donna but I think Jan has the magic touch. Great turkey this year, moist and tasty.
Board games.
Acting like Russians and Mormans.
Wii addresses.
At&t.
Jean's sunglasses.
Chrismanakuh lights on the door. Now if I can only find the lights for the bush.
Polish your p--- flaps. (lol, wtf?)
oh yeah, and no lettuce leaf appetizers!

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Blogger Theresa said...

ROFL!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when I come visit.

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger rp said...

and I think I was the only one to catch Stacie's sassy response to Jean saying the alarm in the apartments don't work..."Maybe it's more like operator error."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home