Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Transformers today

The reviews have said the robots are great and the actors suck. This is exactly what I was expecting. My expectations are low, low, low. All I want is to see is transformers kicking some ass and blowing stuff up. With regard to the humans, bring some wine cause there's gonna be plenty of cheese. Having seen Michael Bay's previous works of art (sarcasm here), there's bound to be lots of cringe-worthy cliche dialogue. I'm not looking for Capital "A" art here, people, not looking for confirmation of man's inherent goodness, and I'm not looking for validation that everything's gonna be okay in the end. I want hot and heavy metal robot action.

more that meets the eye later.

oh yeah, and big ups to R&R for lacing some of his past blogpost titles with TF references. I would have commented but it's really frustrating getting past your security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home