Thursday, July 13, 2006

re:mentos + diet pepsi post

Anonymous said...
I'm tired of the "Click to run ActiveX" pop up I get whenever I hit your site. It has to do with your Food Combustion post. Just thought you should know.


Aw, poor baby, you're tired, waaah, it's awful. What am I to derive from this comment? That I should fix it? What's with the passive bullshit? My step-"family" does this all the time, perhaps you're one of them.

I replaced the vid with a link. If you want to know why Active-X is tiring your poor anonymous-ass out, all you have to do is...figure it out yourself. Fuck you very much.

4 Comments:

At 7:37 AM , Blogger DM said...

Gotta be a Hamaker for sure... they invented passive-aggressiveness.

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Bill said...

Use Firefox and STFU

 
At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, it was me! I'm not hiding, I was just too lazy to sign in. Now you know.

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger djLicious said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home